Culinaire Portal - Terms and conditions of service
“Culinaire Portal” maintains the https://culinaireme.com/ Website ("Site") and the Culinaire mobile application (“app”).
This page lists the terms and conditions on which users using Culinaire Portal subscribers (food and beverage home businesses) supply any of their items listed on Culinaire Portal app. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before signing up, using the service or ordering any item from Culinaire Portal. By signing up, accessing our service or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions in full, please don’t use the Culinaire Portal service.
To become a user of Culinaire Portal, you need to create an account consisting of personal information such as a username, email, mobile number, and location tracking.
Culinaire app is a service operated by Culinaire Portal (hereinafter referred to as "we", "us" or "Culinaire"). Culinaire is a business where food is prepared by food and/or beverage home-based businesses (“Subscribers”) and delivered to you as a customer.
Description of Service
Culinaire Portal provides a way for you to place your orders from the subscribers listed on its application and gets their products delivered to you. We provide a simple and convenient service to you ("user", "customer") to place your orders easily. We offer subscribers a method of having an online ordering facility using technology to comfortably sell their items to customers.
Culinaire does not sell or interfere in any way in the production of any food produced at the listed home-based businesses. We only offer the ability to reach these home businesses using the Culinaire app to order from the available food and/or beverages and having it delivered to you.
All our subscribers are obliged to comply with the country’s local laws, rules, regulations and standards related to food preparation as well as sale, marketing and safety regulations. We do not independently check, verify or audit the representations or items of the home businesses or their compliance with applicable laws. We do not guaranty the quality of any food or its compliance with applicable laws or matching it with the menu displayed on the Culinaire app. We are not liable or responsible for any food or beverages offered by these home businesses ("subscribers") that is unhealthy, causing injury, unacceptable or that does not meet the expectations of the customer in any way.
All items preparations are the sole responsibility of the home-based businesses accepting the order. Our subscribers and delivery partners do everything they can to meet the preparation time, however at times it may be affected by factors beyond their control and therefore can not be guaranteed.
Culinaire app offers ordering and delivery services from our listed subscribers throughout the United Arab Emirates, which is our country of domicile and governed by its local laws. Each subscriber has its own working hours and online availability. If the home-based business is not available for any reason to receive your order, you’ll either not find them listed or will be informed of their inability to serve your order before you place it.
- Both Visa and Master Cards will be accepted for payment in UAE Dirham
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC-sanctioned countries.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her account.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with Culinaire website/application shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall be prohibited to register as a User of this website or application and are not allowed to transact or use the website or application.
- If you make a payment for items on the Culinaire app, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via secured connection.
The order you place to a home-based business will be sent directly to them and the transaction will be between you and the subscriber. Please ensure that you provide an accurate mobile number and current location for the subscriber to serve you better and to offer a great experience. There will be some times for which the subscriber will call your mobile to confirm the order or communicate with you on that regard. Failure to receive your order will potentially cause your account to be suspended and you’ll be liable to pay the full amount of the order to the subscriber. Tracking your location is vital for a comfortable experience with Culinaire. Our delivery representative will be able to view your location and deliver your order to you.
The subscriber has the right to reject or cancel your order before or after accepting it. They try their best to accommodate all orders, however, at certain times, they’ll have to reject the orders and would usually inform the customer immediately on the reason of cancellation. If you want to cancel your order, you can request an order cancellation within 60 minutes of acceptance to be eligible for refund through the application.
Once payment is done, the customer will receive an email within one working day for the payment confirmation.
The home-based businesses have the right to reject or cancel your order before or after accepting it. They try their best to accommodate all orders, however, at certain times, they’ll have to reject the orders and would usually inform the customer immediately on the reason of cancellation. If you want to cancel your order, you can request an order cancellation within 60 minutes of acceptance to be eligible for refund through the application. If a refund is requested after receiving and completing the order, you have to ask for the refund within 60 minutes of receiving the order and should inform the subscriber you ordered from about the detailed reasons of cancelation. Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 10 to 45 days depending on the issuing bank of the credit card.
- The wrong package is sent by the merchant.
- The product is damaged in shipping.
We list the prices of each item and all extra options on our service. Prices may be changed at any time without any prior notice. We try our best to list accurate prices on the menus, however, at times some items might be incorrectly priced, which we correct as we discover them. Payment can be done directly to the subscriber as you receive your item.
We may revise these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Culinaire Portal and its parents, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees and subscribers from any claim, demand or damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), including attorney’s fees made by anyone in connection with your usage of the service.
- Delivery radius includes all of Dubai.
- Delivery shall be within 4 hours of the estimated time mentioned on the checkout page.
- The delivery charge will be mentioned on the checkout page of your order.
- Our delivery representative will be able to view your location and deliver your order to you.
- Refused, rejected, and undelivered packages will be chargeable.
- Our delivery representative will wait up to 15 minutes at the pick-up location for collected packages.
- If our delivery representative has been waiting at the pick-up location for fifteen (15) minutes or more, we will have no obligations to try and meet the above mentioned service agreements.
- Our delivery representative will only wait for up to fifteen (15) mins at the delivery location for the Recipient.
- If a Recipient is unavailable to take possession of the Collected Items within fifteen (15) minutes, the representative will return the Collected Item to where it was collected from and we will be entitled to charge you the relevant Fees as if the delivery had been completed and fifteen (15) dirhams as a result of the Carrier returning the Collected Item to where it was collected from.
- If a delivery representative cannot complete a delivery due to an incorrect address and/or for any other reason, the delivery will be cancelled and you will be charged the relevant Fee as if the delivery had been completed.